fbpx

Reply: Currently working on Prepcast Simulator and Suggest on Rita PMP Simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Currently working on Prepcast Simulator and Suggest on Rita PMP Simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 9 months ago #7548

Satya Sitharam Nandiraju

Hi Rahul & Yasir

Thanks for the reply. Please suggest any other simulators for preparation. Yet to book my slot for the exam.
7 years 9 months ago #7546

Satya Sitharam Nandiraju

Hi Yasir and Rahul

Thanks for advice. Can you quote other best simulators to work on. I have yet to confirm the slot as planning in Aug.
7 years 9 months ago #7543

Rahul Kakkar

Hi Satya,

That's a good score! The answer would depend up on how much time you have left for the actual exam. Instead of solving too many papers, given that you've already done 1300 questions, it would be better to analyse your mistakes in those papers and probably revisit those topics to firm them up!

Best of luck!
7 years 9 months ago #7534

Yasir Mehmood

I would still do Rita's simulator as well. The more simulators you go through from different sites the better as there are differences in the types of concepts and verbiage that you get exposed to.

Edit: It doesn't HAVE to be Rita's simulator. You can find multiple other reputable ones out there.
7 years 9 months ago #7532

Satya Sitharam Nandiraju

Hi All

Currently I am practicing with PMP exam simulator from Prepcast and attempted 1300 questions out of 83% correctly on first attempt. All are attempted in timed quizzes. Please suggest still Rita's PMP simulator is required for more exposure?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login