fbpx

Reply: My eligibility period finish on 31/5/2016

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : My eligibility period finish on 31/5/2016

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 11 months ago #7348

Mohammed Almohimeed

Thanks Yasir Mehmood for your information

I understand from you reply I must do the procedure of refund from now if I can't take the exam before an eligibility period finish,

Regards,
7 years 11 months ago #7332

Mohammed Almohimeed

Thanks Yasir Mehmood for your information

I understand from you reply I must do the procedure of refund from now if I can't take the exam before an eligibility period finish,

Regards,
7 years 11 months ago #7331

Yasir Mehmood

Have you read the PMP handbook on PMI.org, particularly page 13? The answer is actually quite easy to find.

www.pmi.org/~/media/PDF/Certifications/h...al-handbook-pmp.ashx

PMP Refund Policy
To obtain a refund for the PMP credential, you must make a request to PMI at least 30 days before the
exam eligibility expiration date. PMI will retain a processing fee of US$100 if you have not yet
scheduled or taken the examination.
Also, you can receive a refund, less a US$100 processing fee, if you fail to meet audit requirements
(refer to the PMI Audit Process section of this handbook for details on the audit process).
PMI will NOT provide you with a refund in the following instances:
 If your one-year eligibility period has expired and you have not scheduled the exam, you will not
receive a refund. You will forfeit the entire fee. You will not be able to use the initial fees for
anything else. If you still wish to obtain the credential, you will have to reapply and submit all
associated fees again.
 If you have scheduled the exam and did not take it, nor provided the necessary
cancellation/rescheduling notification to PMI’s testing administration partner, Prometric, you will
not receive a refund. Again, you will forfeit the fee and not be able to apply it to anything else.
NOTE: You can send a request for refund to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or by fax to +1 610 482 9971.

7 years 11 months ago #7330

Mohammed Almohimeed

Please answer my question!
7 years 11 months ago #7312

Mohammed Almohimeed

Hello everybody

How are you?

My eligibility period finish on 31/5/2016, and I paid for the exam, If the eligibility period finish before I take the exam

Can I took the amount I paid before to the next year or should be re-paid the exam cost after get new eligibility period

Regards,

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login