fbpx

Reply: Accredidation

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Accredidation

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 4 days ago #7257

Yasir Mehmood

To add on to what Cornelius said (just to be prudent :lol: ) if you're asking how you can become an "accredited" PMP certification holder then the answer is that you need to take the PMP exam that PMI offers. One of the eligibility criteria is that you have 35 hours of Project Management education from an accredited provider.

So, if you're looking for the required PM education hours through an accredited course provider this is a great place to get them. If you're looking for the actual PMP certification then you need to take the PMP exam after meeting the prerequisites.

On the actual PMP certification process you can find out more at www.pmi.org .
8 years 4 days ago #7255

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Kim,

OSP International LLC is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This means that our company has been reviewed by PMI and we follow best practices in the development of our training products. You can see our company listed in the PMI database here ccrs.pmi.org/search/provider/1000002937

This means that the training you receive from us (The PM PrepCast / The PMP Exam Simulator) follow best practices in regards to teaching you what you need to know in order to prepare for the PMP exam.

Does this answer your question?
8 years 4 days ago #7254

Kim

's Avatar

Can you help me I need an accredited PMP Certification. How do I know what is certification is accredited? Does this certification pass that statement?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login