fbpx

Reply: Button Layout on Real PMP Exam?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Button Layout on Real PMP Exam?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 10 months ago #7419

Geoffrey Williams

Hello, I sat the exam this morning and passed!

The buttons where Prev / Next / Mark (blue, as C. George Morris indicated). There is also a calculator button (which I didn't use as I was provided a basic calc) The timer was top right. I didn't like the font, Prefer the font on the exam simulator.

The other nice features in the exam included:

a) Ability to highlight text in the question with a yellow background
b) Ability to cross out text (i.e. Strike through) which allowed you to cross out answers that you had concluded were incorrect.
8 years 3 weeks ago #7089

C. George Morris PMP CSM ITIL

Ever the salesman ha ha. I'm already leaning towards that and/or the agile prepcast.
8 years 3 weeks ago #7088

Cornelius Fichtner

Carroll,

Thanks so much for your answers. It certainly helps.

And why not listen to The PM Podcast? It's still my voice and you can earn 60 Free PDUs... www.pm-podcast.com/pdu
8 years 3 weeks ago #7087

C. George Morris PMP CSM ITIL

I only took it yesterday and I'm blank already :oops:

From memory the 3 buttons Previous/Next/Mark are correct as is the End Exam button. As I recall the review button was to the left of the end exam button. The timer was in the top right of the screen and the buttons were blue. Marked questions were a dark orange/red and I had a lot of them, :)

A personal thank you Cornelius for the excellent guidance and support which was essential to me. I honestly don't know what I'm going to listen to whilst driving or in the gym now.
8 years 3 weeks ago #7086

Cornelius Fichtner

Hi Everyone,

We are trying to align the buttons in our PM Exam Simulator as closely as possible to the actual exam, and so I was wondering if those of you who recently took the exam could guide me to better understand the layout.

(1) Can you confirm that the layout of the buttons at the bottom of the screen is as follows:
  • 3 buttons on left: [Previous] [Next] [Mark]
  • 1 button right: [End Exam]
(2) Do you remember where the following buttons/info was located on the screen:
  • [Review] button
  • Countdown timer
(3) Do you remember what colors the buttons were?

Thank you all so much for helping us with this!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login