fbpx

Reply: New Exam Updates

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : New Exam Updates

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 11 months ago #7208

Rahul Kakkar

Madhu wrote: Hi Cornelius & Team,

Thanks for Exam Simulator !
It gives me immense pleasure to update you all that, I cleared my PMP certification on 17th March 2016.

Cheers,
Madhu

Congratulations Madhu! As Ahmed mentioned, it would be great if you could share your lessons learned on our forum given below, to aid future aspirants :)

www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...exam-lessons-learned
7 years 11 months ago #7206

Ahmed Amin

Congratulations Madhu and thanks for your nice words.
appreciate if you share your lessons learned on our forum
7 years 11 months ago #7201

Madhu

's Avatar

Hi Cornelius & Team,

Thanks for Exam Simulator !
It gives me immense pleasure to update you all that, I cleared my PMP certification on 17th March 2016.

Cheers,
Madhu
8 years 6 days ago #7175

Tracey South

Hi Muhammad: When I originally purchased my PrepCast bundle I had the same concern. Here is a snippet from my original email order:

"Your 90-day access will be activated once you log in and start your first exam/quiz. Until then the simulator is waiting for you and the clock does not start. "

That was indeed the case. Good luck with your studies.
Tracey
8 years 1 week ago #7163

Muhammad Rizwan

's Avatar

Hi,

I am new here. I want to know about the Prep Cast Elite which is offered in 230 $. It is said that it includes 90 days access to exams. I am not able to understand that what does it mean? When i register and get all the videos and start preparing myself for the exam, my 90 days time for exams will start from where? The day i logged in to your service and start preparing myself or the day i give my first exam of 9 exams with 1800 questions ??

Please guide me.

Thank you.
8 years 1 month ago #6996

K.Madhu Kumar

's Avatar

Hi Cornelius & Team,

I have already purchased exam simulator and account expires on 03/15/2016. I want to purchase only new topics which were added after 11th of Jan 2016 for further study. Could you please guide me .... Thanks !

Best Regards
KMK

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login