fbpx

Reply: Exam date in 20 Days

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam date in 20 Days

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 3 months ago #6630

Tracey South

Hi Praveen:

I am not sure with 20 days if you can get the full benefit from the PM Prepcast. It won't hurt but it isn't designed for rush studying. I definitely recommend the exam simulator. It is a real good indicator of where you need to focus your studies. It also teaches you time management for the real exam.

I recently read another post ( www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune.../4431-passed-the-pmp ) that you may benefit from their study plan.

Practise writing out your formulas. Don't just memorize your definitions, processes and ITTOs. Understand the context of how they work together and how they flow.

Good luck.
Tracey
8 years 3 months ago #6626

Praveen

's Avatar

Hi Team,
I have 20 days left for my exam. I can spend 2 to 3 hours daily for the next 20 days. Is it advisable to take full mock (200 questions) exam from today. I have read PMBOK and Headfirst 1 time. I scored 73% in free exam central mock exam and 64% in paid Simplilearn full mock exam. Do I need to buy PREPCAST Simulator and PM Prepcast now. I think I dont have time to complete PM prepcast. Do I need to refer any other material apart from PMBOK, please advise.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login