fbpx

Reply: "no fault" PMP application failure

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : "no fault" PMP application failure

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 4 months ago #6437

Cornelius Fichtner

Bill,

Our PMP Coach Dan Ryan can help you. But he'll probably ask you to buy 1-2 hours of his coaching hours to cover his time. You can find it at www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-exam/pmp-exam-coaching
8 years 4 months ago #6436

Dan Ryan

's Avatar

I would be glad to help you with your PMP application. I'll show you everything you need to do.

send me an email

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
8 years 4 months ago #6433

Bill

's Avatar

Hi There,
I recently applied to sit the PMP exam. I realized shortly after I sent in my application, I should have spent a little more time on the work experience descriptions. I should have used terms associated with project management that are recognized by PMI. I realized this when I starting preparing for the exam.
My application was audited and I complied with the audit requirements. I was able to get my School Transcripts, Course Certificate, and all of my current and past Managers to sign off on the project experience audit forms. Unfortunately, my application could not be passed. I received a “no fault” failure; this status removes the probation period.
The follow up email from PMP explained that the reason they could not pass my application was because of my inadequate experience descriptions. I am in the process of reviewing my submitted PMP application. After contacting PMI they explained that I could resubmit the same projects, but rewrite the descriptions. I believe that some of the experience descriptions that I submitted in my PMP application did not accurately reflect my project work experience. I was hoping to find someone that could help me out, possibly review the project experience part of the PMP application before I submit it. I would happily pay for assistance with this. Does anyone know of a PMP "Tutor" for lack of a better term?

Thanks,

Bill

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login