fbpx

Reply: I passed! :)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed! :)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 5 months ago #6368

Ahmed Amin

Congratulations John, well deserved :)

and as you said you can use that BP as a great opportunity to know where to start the PDU cycle ;)
8 years 5 months ago #6350

Rahul Kakkar

Excellent John! Really happy for you and congratulations :)

As Michael said, keep learning and there's a lot to gain through PDU opportunities too!

Let us know how we can be of help.
8 years 5 months ago #6347

Michael DeCicco

Congratulations, You earned this certification. You cared about the learning and I can see you did your best improve because you used our forum as a resource. That's what we're here for. Keep learning, there's so much to gain through PDU opportunities.
8 years 5 months ago #6346

John C.

's Avatar

A special thanks to the people on here that responded to my recent concerns about "feeling" ready enough to take this exam again, after failing miserably in July!

I ended up passing with 4MPs, and 1 BP (was a bit bummed by the 1 BP initially I'll be honest, only because I was getting Ps and MPs on all the mock exams, lol), but being that I've always struggled with my nerves during standardized exams, I need to know that a PASS is a PASS, and have confidence in the all knowledge that I know I've attained throughout this entire experience! :) Besides, I realize that I can now use that BP as a great opportunity to understand where my initial focus should be in terms of further growth via my PDUs moving forward.

The PM Prepcast videos and for SURE the Exam Simulator fully helped me to reach my goal and for that I just want to send out an even more special thank you to Cornelius Fichtner! 5 months in total of studying and then buying the PMPrepcast products in early September really helped me to gel all my previous knowledge together that much more, so that I truly understood everything, and it helped VOLUMES in terms of my test-taking strategy and with pacing myself during the exam via the simulator.

Thank you once again, I'm am truly thrilled!!!

John

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login