Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Cornelius Fichtner's Excel based Study Plan?

Cornelius Fichtner's Excel based Study Plan? 1 year 1 day ago #6339

• Timothy Cheng
  • Fresh Boarder

I saw an e-mail/group message from Cornelius Fichtner (see below) refering to a simple excel based PMP Study Plan. This is just what I was looking for to help plan and track my daily progress.

However, when I go to the link he suggested (www.pmstudyplan.com) it lists paid coaching sessions. In his message it indicates I should have access to "a user friendly MS Excel based tool." Could anyone direct me to this?

Tim Cheng

Link to Cornelius' message: groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/pmp-preparation/virXK6S0F3A

Cornelius Fichtner's Excel based Study Plan? 1 year 1 day ago #6340

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • PrepCast Instructor
  • Thank you received: 152

The message you found was from 2008 when The PM StudyCoach was indeed just a "simple excel based spreadsheet". In the meantime it is a full-featured, recorded coaching course that guides you through the process.

However, check out this article here

Scroll down and you'll see a section near the end where you can download other people's scheduled/plans.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Timothy Cheng
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Jeremy Raelin, Mary Kathrine Padua, Yasir Mehmood, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP