fbpx

Reply: Documents to take PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Documents to take PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 6 months ago #6229

Dhivya Velayutham

Thank you Jonathan for your valid information.
8 years 6 months ago #6228

Dhivya Velayutham

Thanks a lot Tracey. The document was quite helpful and I got the exact answer.
8 years 6 months ago #6225

Jonathan Emmons

Dhivya -

Tracey's link covers your first question.

As for the others, you will NOT be allowed to take anything besides your ID into the testing room. Besides your ID, I would recommend taking as little as you can (e.g. keys only) into the testing center. When you check in you will be assigned a locker and everything besides your ID will have to be locked in there for the duration of the exam.

Phones and calculators will not be allowed into the testing room. The exam software provides a calculator that you can open up and use at any time should you need one.

Paper and pencil will be provided by the testing center when you are seated. You can use this for making calculations by hand, mapping out a network diagram for a scenario you're being asked about, etc. You can also use this for your brain dump when you first sit down. Just keep in mind that this paper will be blank when you start - you can't take any information in with you except what's in your head.

Good luck!
8 years 6 months ago #6220

Tracey South

Hi Dhivya:

I will refer you to the following: The PMI Handbook ( www.pmi.org/~/media/PDF/Certifications/h...al-handbook-pmp.ashx ) - starting at Page 28. I recommend reading this Handbook in it's entirety.

Good luck!
Tracey
8 years 6 months ago #6219

Dhivya Velayutham

Hi All,

I am going to take my PMP exam by Nov 15. From the PMI website i could see that I need to take my ID proof which has my photo, address and signature to the exam.

Apart from this do i need to take any other documents.

- Could anyone please let me consolidated list of documents that i need to take for my exam?

- Also do i need to take calculator, papers with me? Or PMI exam centers will provide them to me?

- mobile phones allowed?

Kindly clarify....

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login