fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Audit notification

Audit notification 8 years 6 months ago #6081

• John Pelletier
  • John Pelletier's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello. My application was just accepted, and I paid and scheduled my exam. Full steam ahead! Does anyone know how long it takes to get notified if you're pulled for audit? I'm curious to know if/when I'm in the clear.

Thanks
John

Audit notification 8 years 6 months ago #6082

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
Hello John,
If you have paid and scheduled your exam already, then you have not and will not be selected for the audit process as the audit process takes place immediately after the payment.
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Pelletier

Audit notification 8 years 6 months ago #6083

• Dawn Upperman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Hi John, Ahmed is correct. The audit selection is made once you make your payment. You most likely received an email providing a PMI Eligibility ID # which is required to schedule your exam. This means you were not selected. You are fortunate as I was selected when I applied. Best of luck on your exam!
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Pelletier
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login