fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Simulator Questions by PMBOK Chapters

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Simulator Questions by PMBOK Chapters

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 6 months ago #6112

Jonathan Emmons

Hi David -

One of the features I found handy when I was trying to get a reality check during my studies was the "Quiz" option - it basically allows you to create a targeted mini-exam where you get to determine the topic (or "random"), the length, and whether the quiz is timed or untimed. I believe it draws questions from the same pool, so you won't necessarily get unique questions each time, but if you want to drill a specific knowledge area or domain it will let you do that. (Just keep in mind that if you drill each knowledge area several times, you will be getting repeat questions when you take the full practice exams.)
8 years 6 months ago #6076

Dawn Upperman

Hi David,

Niki makes an excellent point. The simulator does provide the reference page in the PMBOK. That is extremely helpful.
8 years 6 months ago #6072

Niki Weiss

's Avatar

The Exam Simulator software is EXCELLENT!!
You have the option to review each test question as the simulator gives you the reference page in the PMBOK5. Just that alone is worth the investment!
8 years 7 months ago #6068

David

I plan to purchase the Exam Simulator software offered by PM PrepCast separately since I miss the chance to purchase the bundle during a special offer back in June 2015. While I hope the special offer will come back soon, I have explored the free 3 days trial to explore the features. I like the realistic interface of the simulator as a real exam. However, I want to know if I can get more test questions offered based on each chapter as I am studying through the PMBOK guide. Yes I can purchase external study books/guides to accommodate this. But I don't want to diversify my study materials too much due to time constraints (one of the 3 golden triangle in PM). At the moment I am using the self assessment questions provided by the tutorial program to gauge my progress.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login