Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Procurement - PTA, AF, FP not available

Procurement - PTA, AF, FP not available 1 year 2 months ago #5957

• Kristian
I noticed that none of the prepcast videos or PMP simulator questions that Point of Total Assumption , Final Price and Actual fee calculations are NOT discussed. Where can I learn about these for the PMP exam?

Thank you

Procurement - PTA, AF, FP not available 1 year 2 months ago #5963

• Tracey South
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
Hi Kristian:

I don't believe the PMBOK guide refers to it either. In these situations, I often visit my favourite PMP websites and try to find an explanation that I can best digest and document it in my notes. I sometimes start at Wikipedia (knowing that it may not be 100% accurate) but then follow the references sited. Youtube has been surprisingly full of useful content. There isn't one true source with all the answers.

Community Moderator

Procurement - PTA, AF, FP not available 1 year 2 months ago #5965

• Michael DeCicco
  • Thank you received: 28
I found Chapter 12 Achieve PMP Exam Success: A Concise Guide for the Busy Project Manager, 5th Edition had much of the information on math related to contracts.
Yours Respectfully
Michael DeCicco, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Jeremy Raelin, Mary Kathrine Padua, Yasir Mehmood, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP