fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Simulator vs Actual PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Simulator vs Actual PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 11 months ago #10329

Naureen Elahi

Congrats! Please let me know where I can find good network diagram questions to practice? PrepCast network diagram questions are quiet easy for me to do.
6 years 11 months ago #10315

Ahmed Amin

Congratulations Raul. and thanks for sharing your feedback on your exam, hopefully it will be useful to others planning for the exam.
6 years 11 months ago #10313

Rahul P

I passed my Pmp exam 4P and MP, Woop Woop! Thank you Prepcast and everyone for the help. I did not get any ITTo, but a lot of questions about EVM interpretation and Network diagramme complex network diagram with logical relationship)

Most of Actual questions were framed as“ What will you PM do next…….” & “ What would have been done to prevent this situation….” ,“ What will you do Now, What process might the PM have skipped & What will you do First
. In mock you able to eliminate 2 options but in exam some questions are very difficult to eliminate.Of Course there were many times when i thought two answers were right and i had to spend some time reading the Q again and again. find the key word which drives questions . some time it is very difficult to use process of elimination as most answers are related to questions .
Questions are really tough and written to confuse you make mistake. Questions may sometimes look ambiguous of what it tries to convey but note for the keywords in the question which hints you what it is trying to find out from you.
I used combination of strategy. Like keywords. Last statement. And answers first, when I am not not able to understand the question.
6 years 11 months ago #10197

Pushkar Mokashi

Yes, I believe your scores are good (Rahul). Please stay calm through your PMP exam. If some questions are tough (or long questions), mark them and come back to them towards end. Please take water bottle, small snack like energy bar (place it over your locker) so you could have it during the break you take. The clock runs through the break yet I believe 1 break is required to keep fresh. Good luck.
6 years 11 months ago #10194

Ahmed Amin

Rahul, from the scores you shared, You are good to go. I am sure you will pass the exam easily and we will see your lessons learned here :)
in the next couple of weeks, try to relax, review what you already learned, practice.
6 years 11 months ago #10183

Rahul P

Thanks for sharing lesson learned . My exam is scheduled in 2 weeks , and I have been scoring range of 83-88% in 6 exams & 95% in ITTO which I took on PM simulator( prepcast). I also took RITA FAST TRACK 8th scored 77 - 81 % range in 5 full mocks

Please suggest me If I am okay to go ahead with the exam?comparing the difficulty level of PM simulator and real PMP exam.

last minute tips appreciated

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login