fbpx

Reply: change request against unapproved work

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : change request against unapproved work

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 1 week ago #5283

Robert Treacy

OK - Done. Thanks. I will route simulator questions into that pipe.

-Bob
9 years 1 week ago #5282

Cornelius Fichtner

Robert,

Please go back to your exam results in the simulator, open the question and copy/paste your concern straight into the "feedback" box. Our team of PMPs will then get your feedback through the normal feedback process.

(Each time you take an exam all questions are randomized. So exam 3 question 190 is different every time you take it.)
9 years 1 week ago #5281

Robert Treacy

Hi,

There is a question on the PrepCast simulator (Exam 3, Q190 - can't cut and paste it) that indicates some unapproved software features were added and had to have a change request submitted to remove them. I have seen several other questions also indicating change requests should be submitted against unapproved work. I am not sure I understand why unapproved work cannot simply be reversed. It could be recorded in an issue log to capture the event, but it seems like administrative overburden to process a CR. Is this actually a common practice or a theoretical attribute of the PMBOK philosophy?

-Bob

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login