fbpx

Reply: PDU QUESTION

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PDU QUESTION

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 3 weeks ago #5244

Manjusha Guntur

Thanks Dawn :)
9 years 3 weeks ago #5243

Dawn Upperman

Hi Manjusha,
I found the PM Prepast extremely helpful as well. I also reviewed the PMBOK as you are doing. I highly recommend that. Best of luck on your exam and let us know if you have any other questions.
9 years 3 weeks ago #5242

Manjusha Guntur

Thanks for your reply Fichtner. I became fan of your PM Prepcast after watching the videos . Honestly, i feel it to be a better study material than PMBOK though i read it because it is a global standard ..I thoroughly enjoyed learning with your videos. I thank you so much for the PrepCast.

I will write more on PrepCast once i pass the exam :)

Thank you very much!!
Manjusha
9 years 3 weeks ago #5241

Cornelius Fichtner

Manjusha,

Yes! That works absolutely.

You can claim PDUs for qualifying activities starting on the day after you pass your PMP Exam. So if you pass your PMP exam on March 28th and then buy and use The Agile PrepCast starting on March 29th, then you can apply it as follows:

(1) You earn 37 Category A PDUs towards your PMP recertification
(2) You earn 21 contact hours of agile training towards your PMI-ACP eligibility.

Please note that you cannot claim the remaining 16 hours as PDUs from number (2) after your pass your PMI-ACP exam. This is because PMI-ACP PDUs must be earned starting the day AFTER you pass that exam.
9 years 3 weeks ago #5240

Manjusha Guntur

Hi,

I am writing PMP on 28th March and also planning to write ACP in April end. FOR PMP, i used Prepcast for PMP and also want to buy ACP Prepcast. My question is if i buy ACP prepcast after march 28th and take ACP final exam for contact hours..Can i use those as contact hours for ACP Exam and also as PDU's for PMP Certification?

I appreciate your reply.

Thanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login