fbpx

Reply: Online Application 90 Day Expires?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Online Application 90 Day Expires?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 2 months ago #5069

Ahmed Amin

Thanks Sarah for sharing your experience
9 years 2 months ago #5065

Sarah Burden

I had this issue too, but I applied five years before I should have done! (I thought I could use the PMI online to log hours as I earned them).
I received an e-mail from PMI to ask if I was going to complete my application and they just closed the application, when I said not for some time. It means that the website keeps all the information that you have input and when you go back in you just need to reinstate your application, update and submit it.
9 years 2 months ago #5057

Ayo O

Lin,

Your account will not close. You will just need to fill the application for the certification in question all over again.

Hope this helps

Ayo
9 years 2 months ago #5055

Tess Williams

Hi all,

I am working on my online application and realized that the application would expire in 90 days if I do not submit it. I do not have all the required experience at this point, but will gather that in the next 4 months.

Does it mean my account will close or that I would just have to reenter everything? Can someone please explain what would happen? Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
Lin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login