fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMP Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMP Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 2 months ago #5034

Sarah Burden

Congratulations Olumide,

And welcome to the club. You can now relax and put into practice everything that you have learned!
9 years 2 months ago #5018

Ahmed Amin

Congratulations and well done :)

looking forward to see you actively participating in this forum communicating with other project managers and PMP aspirants.
9 years 2 months ago #5017

Olumide Idowu

I passed the PMP exam yesterday at first try and I am happy to inform that this would have been difficult without the support of the PrepCast and the Simulator. I only read the PMBOK once,but made sure I listened to the Prepcast podcast on my phone everywhere including the washroom Lol. Beyond the PrepCast and the Simulator,I read PMP HeadFirst,which writing style I found pretty engaging and fun.

Thanks to Cornelius and his dynamic and supportive team for giving me the confidence to seat for the PMP after studying aggressively for only 12 weeks. I am particularly impressed by the prompt feedback I received when I had problem accessing the Simulator and the warm response I got on my suggestions on how the ITTO based questions in the simulator can be improved.

I will readily recommend the PrepCast to any aspiring PMP.

Olumide Idowu PMP
Toronto,Canada
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login