fbpx

Reply: Application audit

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Application audit

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 5 months ago #6365

Rahul Kakkar

Congratulations Rosa!
8 years 5 months ago #6361

Dawn Upperman

Congratulations Rosa, glad it went well!
8 years 5 months ago #6360

Rosa Thomas

I wrote the PMP exam yesterday and passed!!

The PrepCast and PMBOK guide were my main sources of study.

Thank you
Rosa.
9 years 3 months ago #4907

Rahul Kakkar

Yup this most likely means you will NOT get audited. You will receive an email only if you do get audited. Go ahead and schedule your exam! Good luck!

Rosa Thomas wrote: After paying the application fee, I got an email from PMI the same day with subject

"You are eligible to take the PMP certification examination". Does this mean I won't get audited?

Its been 4 days since that email. My Certification status on PMI states
"You may now schedule your PMP examination".

Would I receive an email if I did not get audited? What would it say?

9 years 3 months ago #4906

Dawn Upperman

Hi Rosa,
Congrats on getting approval of your application. Your email that stated that "You are eligible to take the PMP certification examination" should include instructions on how to schedule your exam and should provide you with a PMI eligibility ID number. I was audited and the email I got acknowledged receipt of my payment and that I was selected for an audit. It wasn't until I went through the audit process and got it approved that I received the email saying I was eligible to take the exam along with the scheduling instructions. If you are concerned you can check with PMI.

Good luck on your exam!
9 years 3 months ago #4905

Rosa Thomas

After paying the application fee, I got an email from PMI the same day with subject

"You are eligible to take the PMP certification examination". Does this mean I won't get audited?

Its been 4 days since that email. My Certification status on PMI states
"You may now schedule your PMP examination".

Would I receive an email if I did not get audited? What would it say?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login