fbpx

Reply: PM Exam Simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PM Exam Simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 5 months ago #4714

Rachid Sila

Thanks Michael, thanks Dawn. Your answer is useful to me as I didn't get a clear idea yet in what the minimum of practices per week in using PM Exam Simulator should be in order to reach the goal to say "Yes, now I feel ready for the PMP exam!". Once a week sounds suitable to my situation (since both my professional and private life are busy). Setting the goal of 80% and some of other techniques are quite clear to me, I have learned that from the PM Precast Video WS...

Thanks again

Rachid
9 years 5 months ago #4707

Dawn Upperman

Hi Rachid,

I’m in full agreement with what Michael recommended. I would also add that you may want to monitor what knowledge areas or processes you are doing well or need more work in based on the test results. The simulator should give you a breakdown of those results. I found that very helpful in my studies. Best of luck to you!
9 years 5 months ago #4704

Michael DeCicco

Good day Rachid,
I extend to you my confidence as you near the end of your journey on gaining PMP certfication. By taking the practice exams, I think you have assessed yourself to be very close to ready for the real exam. Therefore, I'd like to offer you this recommendation in answer to your question.

A good tactic is set a goal of 80% for scores and count the time back from the date of the real exam. You'll want to stop about two or three days from your last practice exam and the real exam to rest your mind and body. Between now and that stoppage point, consider taking about 1 practice exam per week so you can acclimate your mind to sitting for a 4 hour exam and also give yourself time to research questions you got wrong. As you get comfortable, increase your test taking to perhaps one a day or every day until the stoppage point.

If you have any questions, you may use this forum, given that you identify the source of the material, to help explain further some of the information that you might find confusing on the practice tests. We're here to help.

Good luck
9 years 5 months ago #4696

Rachid Sila

Hi,

I plan to begin soon using the PM Exam Simulator to practice PMP sample exam questions, is there any recommendation how many times I shall use it (per week) as I have got a period of 90 days access to use it?

Thanks
Rachid

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login