Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Formulas for the exam

Formulas for the exam 7 years 4 months ago #375

• FIROZ KOTTAPARAMBIL
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
Does any one know what percentage of questions that I can expect from formulas and formula based topics ? any feedback is much appreciated.

Firoz.

Re:Formulas for the exam 7 years 4 months ago #383

• Erik Rudd, ITIL-F, PMP
  • Fresh Boarder
I can't give you an exact percentage. I know I had around 10 or so, could be +/- 2. I was happy to get that many, calculations are much easier than the scenario based stuff...you either know the answer or you don't.

EDIT TO ADD: I purchased the Formula Study Guide from Cornelius and crew and found it to be invaluable.
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Erik Rudd, ITIL-F, PMP.

Re:Formulas for the exam 7 years 4 months ago #384

• FIROZ KOTTAPARAMBIL
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the feedback. I purchased Cornelius's Formula collection as well.
It definitely is a time-saver.

Re:Formulas for the exam 7 years 3 months ago #508

• Alexius Emejom
  • Fresh Boarder
I must tel you, Cornelius'formula guide was very helpful for me. I just passed my PMP exam last week friday (August 28th, 2009). I will post my lessons learned shortly.

Alexius Emejom, PMP
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Scott Gillard, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Mary Kathrine Padua, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®