fbpx

Reply: PMP Approval?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Approval?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 9 months ago #4409

Cornelius Fichtner

Thank you Dawn! I have just learned something new about the process!
9 years 9 months ago #4408

Dawn Upperman

Hello All,

I was selected for an audit and there was a 3 day delay of receiving that notification after payment I made payment. If you have not been audited, PMI should send you an email with a Eligibility ID number which you will need to schedule your exam. If you are unsure, you may want to contact PMI. Hope this all works out for you.
9 years 9 months ago #4407

Cornelius Fichtner

Joe,

It is my understanding that the notice about "You have been selected for audit" will be displayed pretty much instantaneously. So this means you have not been selected for an audit.

But let's confirm my understanding with the other students in this forum. My question for anyone reading this:

If you were selected for an audit, was this notice presented to you right away or was there a "time delay"?

Thank you everyone!
9 years 9 months ago #4406

Joe Muccianti

• I submitted my application the last week of June, then promptly received a notice confirming PMI had received it.
  • About a week later, I received a response from PMI that my application had been accepted. It stated the next step was to pay the exam fee. It also stated that once payment is made, I will be notified if I would be selected for an audit. I made payment on 02-JUL-2014.
  • Today is 10-JUL-2014. Should I have received a response saying I am not being audited, or is the 8 calendar day (5 business day) window enough to feel comfortable that I have not been selected for an audit? Do they inform you that you are not being audited, or only inform you if you are? I feel like I should receive some confirmation...

Thanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login