fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: About PBT exams

About PBT exams 9 years 8 months ago #4395

• Oluwafunmilola James
  • Oluwafunmilola James's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello, has anyone taken the PBT exam please? I bought the simulator and prepcast and then it dawned on me that in my Country, only PBT is available at the moment. I'm unsure the simulator is printable enough for me to practice as PBT. As advised in the prepcast, I'd love to practice my OWN 100m race by taking actual PBT instead of CBT alone. Any advise please?

About PBT exams 9 years 8 months ago #4455

• Javid
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello.I take PBT on 13-th of july for the moment i am waiting for score report.

About PBT exams 9 years 8 months ago #4458

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
Hi Javid
I hope you pass the exam and get your PMP certificate.
It would be great if you elaborate more on your experience with the PBT and your recommendations for anyone taking the PBT.
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator

About PBT exams 9 years 7 months ago #4537

• 'Lola
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello Javid, can you please give more specific information that can help with PBT exam preparation? I am scheduled to write the exam next month and I'll be glad to get some help as regards the PBT exam preparation.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login