fbpx

Reply: PMP Application Hours Issue

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Application Hours Issue

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 9 months ago #4397

Cornelius Fichtner

Dilanka,

I'm going to have to defer to PMI on this one, because it's their website and I have not heard of this before.

So please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to ask. Include as much information as you can - for example show them a screen shot of the 155 hours page and then one of the 154 hours.

And please... do come back here and let us know, because this is definitely a new thing for us.
9 years 9 months ago #4393

Dilanka Tyrer

Hi, I am in the process of submitting my hours for the PMP application experience section.

For some of the projects, when I insert the project hours, the PMP application seem to shorten it by 1 or 2 hours when I look at the Experience Submitted summary page. Ex. when I enter hours adding up to 155 hours, in the summary page I see it as 154 hours. I tripled checked the hours I entered and they do actually add up to 155 hours but for some reason the application display it to 154 total hours... it's doing this for couple of projects.

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks,
Dilanka

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login