fbpx

Reply: At the Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : At the Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 8 months ago #4398

Robert Decraene

Hi Fred,

One more thing you may want to consider before taking the exam is whether you prefer to use a computer-based or hand-held calculator. Most testing centers will provide you with a hand-held basic calculator if you request one on the day of the exam. I know it made it much easier for me to write out the problem and use my calculator to plug in and solve it. Best of luck to you on your exam!
9 years 8 months ago #4381

Dawn Upperman

Hi Fred,

The testing center will provide pencils and paper. Exam takers are not allowed to bring those items in. Actually exam takers are not allowed to take anything into the exam room. Everything you need will be provided. A brain dump really does help. Good luck on your exam!
9 years 8 months ago #4380

Joy Iyer

Fred, please go to the PMI website and read the instructions for the test.

I appeared for the test in February this year. You are not allowed to take any personal possessions, including your own pens, pencils and sheets of paper into the test centre. All material required by you, which includes pencils and sheets of paper, will be provided by the invigilator to you at the test centre.

Best to pay your Prometric Centre a visit in advance and have this and other questions clarified so that you are clear what is and is not allowed into the test centre.
9 years 8 months ago #4379

Fred Levitan

Dear All,

Well into the processing of studying for the PMP exam.

Just to be clear about what can and can't be brought into the exam. We answer all questions using a computer.

but, can we bring in a pen and paper for writing out our processes and formulas for the brain dump? I am asking as I tend to do my calculations on paper and writing it out helps me keep track of things.

Thanks,
Fred

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login