fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...
  • Page:

TOPIC: This is paid quiz. You did not subscribe for it.

This is paid quiz. You did not subscribe for it. 9 years 10 months ago #4279

• Ali Ahmed
  • Ali Ahmed's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
:angry:
I extended my period simulator 30 Days and when i pay they send me new expiration date and every time log in to quiz or exam this message appear (This is paid quiz. You did not subscribe for it) from last 2 day i send dozen emails to support team and no response so is this my problem or what if they cant fixed my problem please refund my money .
The topic has been locked.

This is paid quiz. You did not subscribe for it. 9 years 10 months ago #4281

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Ali,

First of all, you are absolutely correct. I am extremely disappointed that our support team did not respond to your many requests in due time. You did nothing wrong and this is 100% a problem with our support staff. Please accept my apologies.

I have now personally taken care of your request and responded to your helpdesk support ticket. You will have receive a separate email from the support system.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login