fbpx

Reply: close but concerned

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : close but concerned

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 10 months ago #4256

Michael Alstrom

I'm following your advice and achieved 83.5% and 80.5% on exams 5 & 6. Thank you.
9 years 10 months ago #4249

Cornelius Fichtner

Michael,

Your averages are excellent! Based on anecdotal feedback from our customers we know that 75% and more in our PM Exam Simulator is good. Of course I have to place a disclaimer here saying that "your mileage may vary" and that this is no guarantee that you will pass. But the number you have are encouraging.

I also wouldn't worry too much about the ITTOs. The latest lessons learned that I have read indicate that very few ITTO questions were asked that required memorization. So knowing *why* and *how* a particular ITTO is used is becoming more and more important on the exam.

Since you only have 5 days to the exam, my recommendation is as always this: Take as many sample exams as possible. And for every hour that you invest into answering questions, you should invest one hour into reviewing the exam. So if you spend 4 hours on a 200 question exam, then invest 4 hours into a detailed review of your results. Investigate every mistake you have made and learn from it. But also review questions you answered correctly but where you were "borderline sure" and had to guess. Learn from those as well.
9 years 10 months ago #4248

Michael Alstrom

Hello everyone,

I'm scheduled to take the PMP exam on May 27 (5 days from now). I just finished my fourth exam with a 77%. The last three were 77%, 77%, and 81.5%. Overall I'm feeling OK about several areas, but ITTO seems to be where I'm running into trouble still. Does anyone have any advice to help me with final preparations?

Thank you,
Mike

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login