fbpx

Reply: PMP PMBOK Guide Study Plan

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP PMBOK Guide Study Plan

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
14 years 6 months ago #638

Cornelius Fichtner

Michelle,

Welcome! If you would like, then you can participate in the Beta Test for the PM Study Coach (that's the "new" Study Plan).

Please read http:www.pmstudyplan.com and then write to me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to let me know if you want to be part of the beta testing group.
14 years 6 months ago #637

MT

I just purchased the $99 prepcast, so I am new to the forum. I am really looking forward to purchase the study plan.

Just one suggestion to Cornelius, may be you should include how a student/customer can utilize the prepcast and study plan. Simultaneously? One before the other? I am trying to listen to all the prepcast, so that I can familiar myself with the PMBOK guide and fulfill the 35 contact hours. Then, I can concentrate on the study plan (hopefully it will be out soon~).
14 years 8 months ago #406

Rene Plattner

Would be really great if I could be one of the "free" members!!!!

Thanks a lot in advance,

René!
14 years 8 months ago #405

Arslan Hamid

Cornelius Fichtner

Price it for $29.99.But give it free for 10 members and to those who are participating in your forum asking question and giving replies

Regards
14 years 8 months ago #370

Rene Plattner

Good question! My first thought was:
--> it would be great if it would be "free of charge":P

My second thought as:
For subscribers of your prep-cast (US$99.-) you could give it free of charge,
or at least for a min. fee

My third tought was:
30uS$?

I hope I have not offended you.

Nice regards, René!
14 years 8 months ago #360

Cornelius Fichtner

Rene,

No we don't.

So let me turn the question around. How much would you be willing to pay for a coaching program that follows you for 10 weeks and every week you receive additional material, tips, tricks, worksheets and general guidance to help you prepare in a structured way for the PMP Exam?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login