fbpx

Reply: Question after passing the PMP examination

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Question after passing the PMP examination

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 3 months ago #3952

Scott Gillard

I can weigh in a bit.

If you bought the PM Prepcast package there's module 00.3 you can watch that is about earning PDUs after you pass.

At the top of this page is a link to earn 37 PDU at a cost.

Other free areas is on PMI.org -- They have (almost daily) webinars you can participate in to earn PDUs. Once you sit on them, they can somehow validate you sat on the webinars and credit your PMI account with them. I've sat on a few for learning purposes. I don't think that they count for me as I haven't passed the test yet. For you, I'm sure they will.

They also have a whole page on how to get them:
www.pmi.org/Certification/Ways-to-Earn-PDUs.aspx

Congrats! I take my test next Thursday! Back to studying for me!

Scott Gillard
10 years 3 months ago #3951

Sebesi Mihaly Levente

Dear Cornelius,

First of all I would like to thank you for your advice and materials which helped me to pass the PMP exam. Specially the exam simulator helped me a lot.

I'm kind of eager to receive the confirmation email from PMI about my certification status. Also curious about what are the next steps for earning PDUs. I believe I will be also informed about this. It is now 2 days after the exam and I haven't received any email. I was wondering if there is a period during which I should get the certificate and emails and if this is normal that I haven't received it so far.

Thank you,
Mihaly Sebesi

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login