fbpx

Reply: EVM Worksheets? Sample Questions?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : EVM Worksheets? Sample Questions?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 4 months ago #3910

Kevin Kraft

You are a man full of answers. I will check it out tonight.

I purchase your videos in October (I think) and used them to study and prep, together with the PMBOK. Then I should I should take one of these 4 day intensive prep courses... what a mistake. All it is, is a reading session with very poorly composed slides. $1500 down the drain, but I got you... and your products :)
10 years 4 months ago #3909

Cornelius Fichtner

Kevin,

Our PM Formulas product at www.project-management-formulas.com/ answers that need. Here is what we write about this training material:

"The PMP® Exam Formula Study Guide is a complete kit for learning the formulas that will be tested during the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam. Boost your confidence with this straightforward guide to all the formulas, variations, values and acronyms that you’ll need in your PMP Exam. "

It includes 105 questions that are all focused on formulas. Of course the questions are not only for EVM - they are for all the formulas.
10 years 4 months ago #3908

Kevin Kraft

Good evening all.

I know that the exam simulator contains a few questions about EVM, but I really need a number if different sample questions to I can figure out if I REALLY understand EVM stuff.

Any ideas? Anything help will be GREATLY appreciated.

Kevin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login