fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Exam Simulator Refund

Exam Simulator Refund 10 years 4 months ago #3903

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Cornelius Fichtner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Craig,

First of all let me say how sorry I am that this has happened to you. Please believe me when I say that this is definitely not the way we normally operate. So I quickly checked our support system and I have to tell you that I do not find your original request for refund there, and of course I cannot say why it never reached us. However, I do see that the request you sent today has arrived in our system and it is now an open support ticket. This means that our support team will take car of you and you should receive a response and the refund taken care of in the next couple of days. (It may take until Monday since the banks/credit card companies sometimes don't process refunds over the weekend).

Again, please accept my apologies for this.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login