Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Depreciation

Depreciation 2 years 11 months ago #3835

• Scott Gillard
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
I've been trying to learn more on formulas. I have been looking at the formulas package and not ready to spend another $30 at this time.
That being said, I noticed that the topic of depreciation is listed as covered there. I've gone through all of the videos and read the PMBOK and don't remember anything on depreciation at all. I looked in the index in the back of the PMBOK and nothing. I Google it and everything I'm seeing is 2011 at the most recent. Is this an old topic no longer needed? Or am I completely missing this in my studies somewhere?

Is this a topic I need to know for the exam?
Community Moderator

Depreciation 2 years 11 months ago #3856

• Marwa Galal
  • Fresh Boarder

I have same concerns , i bought the formula package & there is many questions in the Formula 106 sample questions on this topic & i actually choose to ignor solving them & waste my time i hope i can find a reply where this come from in the PMP exam prep?
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Jeremy Raelin, Mary Kathrine Padua, Yasir Mehmood, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP