fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Prepcast final exam expiration

Prepcast final exam expiration 11 years 2 weeks ago #3803

• Scott Gillard
  • Scott Gillard's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
My two weeks since I purchased the full package was yesterday. I still have the 90 day exam simulator that I haven't even started yet. My original plan was to finish all the videos, take exam, then move to simulator. I feel like taking the final exam "just because" even though I am not through all of the videos yet. I know this voids a return warranty, which I have no intent on doing. I guess I want to just see how I'd do.

Once you take the test and pass, does your paid account expire? Meaning, I can't continue the videos? I cannot locate any form of expiration to the PM Prepcast package other than it looks like if you had purchased prior to the exam going from PMBOK 4th to PMBOK 5th edition there were issues? Is my paid package good until the 6th edition comes out? If so, when is this usually? My plan is to have my PMP by the end of 2013, so I expect that I am okay. I'm just worried if something breaks my plan how long I have.
Community Moderator
The topic has been locked.

Prepcast final exam expiration 11 years 2 weeks ago #3804

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 616
Scott,

Please address future questions about product usage and expiration to our support address This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., so that we can keep this forum open for exam and project management conceptual discussions. Thank you for understanding.

To answer your questions:

(1) Your ability to take the Final Exam does not expire. There is a minimum waiting time of 2 weeks, but after that you can take the Final Exam pretty much at any time. So there is no hurry. Take it after you have seen all the lessons. Instead of using the Final Exam as a gauge I suggest using the self-assessment questions that you receive with the PM PrepCast.

(2) Your account for The PM PrepCast does not expire. You are able to watch the lesson until you pass your exam or until PMI changes the exam again in about 2017. So you will have enough time. (We do, however, close student accounts after about 9 months or so, because after that time, most students don't need their PrepCast anymore because they passed. We only do this, so that we don't have thousands of active but unused accounts in the system. Paused accounts are easily re-activated by our support team upon request).
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scott Gillard
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaBrent Lee

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login