fbpx

Reply: Monitor and Controll Project Work versus Controll

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Monitor and Controll Project Work versus Controll

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 6 months ago #3798

Cornelius Fichtner

Karl,

I'm sorry but it's pretty impossible to answer this in such generic terms. It really depends on the situation that you encounter.

However, generally speaking Monitor & Control Project Work is generally performed to ensure that we are following the project management plan. Control Costs is performed to monitor the project status in regards to cost and Control Schedule for the schedule. And yes... I know... that's not very specific and informative.

But like I said it all depends on the scenario that is presented to you. The best suggestion I have for you is to continue answering exam sample questions and get more exposure to questions about these processes and basically learn from your correct/incorrect answers.
10 years 6 months ago #3797

Karl Nocker

I’m struggling when Monitor and Control Project Work is used and when the correct answer is “Controll Cost, Schedule”,..”

I am reading what is mentioned in the PM@Bok, but don’t get the point. Maybe someone can explain it to me, please

Many thanks
Karl

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login