fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Confused with lack-Float

Confused with lack-Float 10 years 6 months ago #3789

• PRASAD CHEREKAR
  • PRASAD CHEREKAR's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Need Some help in Clarifiying Concepts of Float,Slack and FF,SS,SF,FS . Need some help in finding the Problems related to Activities and Questions on these topics. Confusing a lot When I see some differnt Questions out side on Net.
Any Book or Site I can refer to get more clarity on The Above Concepts and Problems / Soln on
Schedule Management and Cost Management.
:(

Thans
Prasad

Confused with lack-Float 10 years 6 months ago #3790

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Prasad,

The network diagram, forward pass, backward pass and critical path are very visual topics. It is best to "see" how it is done rather than "read" about it. Therefore... I recommend YouTube.

So go to www.youtube.com and search for "PMP forward pass", "PMP network diagram" or similar and watch the videos that show you how it's done. We also have a lesson on this in The PM PrepCast about this.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login