fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Trouble signing in! Help!

Trouble signing in! Help! 10 years 7 months ago #3773

• Ryan Mahoney
  • Ryan Mahoney's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I just purchased the PM Prep Cast program with the Simulator. I received a username and password to login to the Simulator and I received a login for the discussion forum, but I don't have any instructions on how to just log in to get access to the podcasts. They indicated that there would be login instructions in the "Thanks for your order" email, but there was just details of my purchase with no instructions.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to login for the podcasts? Do you have a link that I could perhaps use?

I tried emailing the customer support, but it is the weekend and I don't think they will get back to me until next week.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Ryan
The topic has been locked.

Trouble signing in! Help! 10 years 7 months ago #3774

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Ryan,

I see that you also sent a message to our support about this problem. I will answer via our support system, so that we can keep this forum reserved for exam related discussions. Thank you.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login