fbpx

Reply: I dont know how and when to begin!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I dont know how and when to begin!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 7 months ago #3711

Cornelius Fichtner

Rosine,

That is a difficult question, because everyone works and studies differently. But a very "generic" approach to the PMP exam would be to do the following:

1) Watch my free videos on 8 Steps to Becoming a PMP on YouTube: www.project-management-prepcast.com/8videos

2) Read the PMBOK Guide at least once

3) Now find a good PMP exam prep training course. If you want to study on your own time then The PM PrepCast may help. If you prefer a classroom style training, then I suggest contacting your local PMI chapter. Local chapters often offer classes at quite reasonable prices.

And after that the approach really depends on what type of training material you choose. But I believe after you have seen the 8 videos you will have a much better understanding of where to go.
10 years 7 months ago #3680

Rosine Fenjiep

Hi all,

I need help. I have not schedule the PMP Exam yet but I really need to take it by July 2014. I want to get prepared before scheduling an exam date. Ii is a good decision?
Also where am I beginning?? I have PMBook 5th edition with me ( I have already read it but....). I have also buy "PMP Exam Formula Study guide " to make sure that I know all formulas.

but what about ITTO's, how can I lean that as I found it hard to memorize.

Any help to plan that PMP exam will be great!!!

Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login