fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Things to DO at Exam center Just before PMP Exam

Things to DO at Exam center Just before PMP Exam 10 years 8 months ago #3609

• Brijesh Kumar Shukla
  • Brijesh Kumar Shukla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,
My apology for simple questions. I have read few people blog about the exam and just got confused.. I would like to know following basic points.

1) Suppose if I schedule my exam at 11:30 AM, what time you would like to recommend me to reach at Exam Terminal . Can i use my assigned exam terminal desk from 10:30 AM.

2)Suppose if I schedule my exam at 11:30 AM, usually how many minutes before exam invigilator can provides the blank paper & pencil, eraser etc..

3) Suppose if I schedule my exam at 11:30 AM, Can I use my books till 11:20AM to take memo & important formula on the blank paper given by exam invigilator. [ I know that to carry the books or any other material during exam is strictly prohibited], Or I am only allowed to write the points which are in my mind memory.

Many thanks in advance..

Things to DO at Exam center Just before PMP Exam 10 years 8 months ago #3610

• Tessy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi there.

Answers to your questions.

Don't get to the test center at the exact time you are scheduled for the exams. It's not wise to do so as there are some protocols you will have to follow and booking you in too. There might people right before you going through the same process.

Once you arrive at the test center, you will be asked to keep all belongings in the locker except for water and fruits that will be kept outside of your locked locker.

Different center with different policies on things that are acceptable. This are just general things to expect at the test center.

Good Luck in your exams.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brijesh Kumar Shukla
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login