fbpx

Reply: Communication channel

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Communication channel

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 8 months ago #3593

Cornelius Fichtner

Mohammed,

These lessons are best watched very early on in your studies.

However, you can consider to use them as a way to REVIEW. So... watch the first two of these lessons to get a "feel" for what they contain. Then decide if you think that they are helpful for you as quick review of a lot of topics. If you think "yes" then watch the rest.
10 years 8 months ago #3592

Mohammed Almohimeed

Our instructor Cornelius F Fichtner

Thanks for all efforts, I listen to all episodes except these talk about the final exam from E70:00 till E70:06 is it important to review before the exam or not.

Regards,

Mohammed
10 years 8 months ago #3591

Cornelius Fichtner

Mohammed,

If your exam is on Monday then I have only one recommendation for you: Stop studying and use your PMP Exam Simulator 100% of the time. Answer as many questions as you possibly can. Whenever you answer a question incorrectly analyze why it was wrong, look up the theory in the PMBOK Guide and learn from your mistake. So in other words: study those topics for which you have a question that you answered incorrectly.

This will be your best tactic at this time.
10 years 8 months ago #3590

Mohammed Almohimeed

Thanks for fast reply but I ask about your final advice (General not only comm.) for me before the exam on next Monday?
10 years 8 months ago #3589

Cornelius Fichtner

Like I said... questions about the communications channels on the "real" exam will be clear and you will have no problems with understanding what to include / exclude.
10 years 8 months ago #3588

Mohammed Almohimeed

What about your advice for my PMP exam on next Monday?!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login