fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: The PM PrepCast (For PMBOK Guide 5th Ed.) question

The PM PrepCast (For PMBOK Guide 5th Ed.) question 10 years 9 months ago #3569

• David K Oberlin Jr
  • David K Oberlin Jr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
When will the "Lessons currently in development" in the PM PrepCast (For PMBOK Guide 5th Edition) be made available to subscribers? Thanks!

The PM PrepCast (For PMBOK Guide 5th Ed.) question 10 years 9 months ago #3573

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
David,

They are released two to four times a week.

I am at the studio for sure every Tuesday and Thursday. In between I often record lessons in the home studio as well. And every time a lesson is recorded it is edited, mixed down and then published.

For example, this week we published two new lessons yesterday and one was released today. After they are released we update our lesson index on the website at www.project-management-prepcast.com/inde...uct/product/#Lessons and on Sundays we send out the PMP Exam Tips newsletter to about 65,000 recipients, which includes a list of all the lessons that were released in the previous week.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

The PM PrepCast (For PMBOK Guide 5th Ed.) question 10 years 9 months ago #3574

• David K Oberlin Jr
  • David K Oberlin Jr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
roger that, I use the Nanacast website to watch the lessons and it looks like you automatically update it with the new episodes as well. I run a sound and video editing business and am impressed with your comprehensive lessons and sound and video quality....top notch!

The PM PrepCast (For PMBOK Guide 5th Ed.) question 10 years 9 months ago #3577

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
David,

Thank you! From a technical perspective I use an AKG HSC 271 headset that is plugged into a Zoom H4n, which again is plugged into my laptop's USB port and everything gets recorded, edited and mixed down with Camtasia studio.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login