fbpx

Reply: Ethical Scenarios Sample Questions

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Ethical Scenarios Sample Questions

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 8 months ago #3584

Nicole Barnhouse

Thank you, this is helpful advice.
10 years 8 months ago #3580

Cornelius Fichtner

Nicole,

This is really a difficult question to answer, because unlike in the Scope or Time Management Knowledge Area, many questions about ethics are "flexible" and often not so clear cut. So trust me when I say... you are not the only one.

The best advice that I have for you is to simply continue to answer as many ethics questions as you can. Every time you answer a question correctly (or incorrectly) open up the code of ethics again and review the section to which it pertains. This is the best and fastest way to learn and translate the code: by applying it to actual sample questions and learning from your correct / incorrect answers.
10 years 8 months ago #3548

Nicole Barnhouse

I am having trouble with some of the ethical based exam sample questions when it comes to choosing between reporting someone for unethical behavior (either by calling the police or reporting to management or PMI) or asking them about it directly.

Does anyone know when I should choose which action to take?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login