fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Should I wait till PMBOK 5 Prepcast?

Should I wait till PMBOK 5 Prepcast? 10 years 9 months ago #3501

• Sanjeeva R Pamireddy
  • Sanjeeva R Pamireddy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi ,

I am planing for PMP certification, but one question bothering me is should I wait till PMBOK 5 prep cast or should I start with PMBOK 4 prep cast?

I have over 5 Years of Project management experience but I don't have required PDUs to start my application process so,
Should I start with current prepcast and get the required PDUs and start the application process? or
Should I wait till PMBOK prep cast is available?

I am still in planing phase of how to prepare for PMP.

Thank you for all your advises.
San.

Should I wait till PMBOK 5 Prepcast? 10 years 9 months ago #3502

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
San,

The answer is that it depends:

1) Are you planning to take your exam BEFORE July 31st 2013: Start immediately with the current PrepCast. (But you don't have a lot of time, so this may mean "rushing" things).

2) Are you planning to take your exam AFTER July 31st 2013: Wait.

I assume that your answer is going to be "2" - so you can wait. The updated PrepCast will soon arrive. We will make an announcement toward the end of the week about the availability and official launch date.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login