fbpx

Reply: Queries about 4th edition exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Queries about 4th edition exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 10 months ago #3375

Richard Rapice

I am taking the exam for the first time in July ...... 4th edition......

If one fails the exam will the be able to do a retake exam under the 4th edition format?

Or once the exam switches over to the 5th edition, all candidates will have to retest using the new material?
10 years 10 months ago #3374

AWADIA MOHAMAD

Hi,
With July 31st being the last day for pmp exam based on 4th edition, i have the following queires;
1. I have already scheduled my exam on June 25th, first trial. My plan, if i fail the first trial to go to the second trial on mid July and if this one also failed, my last trial will be scheduled on July 31. For the second and third trilal, if required, will my case be a subject for auding?
2. Are the schedues given above for the send and the third trial if needed, logically accepted, considering the proceesing and procedure of each application and time required by pmi.
3. If i had only two tests up to July 31. Can i go for my last test still? and this will based on 4th or 5th edition? given that my 35 contact hours are based on the 4th edition?
Thanks for this opportunity of sharing these concerns.
Regards
Omer

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login