fbpx

Reply: Passed, this Saturday November 10th.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed, this Saturday November 10th.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
11 years 3 months ago #3008

Rachu

Thank you Sir.

Regarding celebration, I was in Orlando (Disney parks, Legoland, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center) with my family from 11/16/ to 11/25. I owe this to my family (wife and my 2 kids) for their patience while I was preparing for the exam.

And for appreciation, believe me or not, it worth much more than what I said. It was a great experience so just want to say thanks to you, Cornelius Sir and everybody who helped. I also got an email from Maricel and planning to register for your another product for getting PDU's (although I need some time before I start).

Have a nice day,
Rachu.
11 years 3 months ago #3007

Khurram Hussain

Awesome news! Congratulations! How did you celebrate it?

And thank you very much for the appreciation :)

Warm regards,

Khurram
11 years 4 months ago #2987

Rachu

Passed PMP exam, this passed Saturday at my 1st attempt.

Purchased PMP Simulator practice exams and attempted all the exams, may be in 2 to 3 weeks stretch.
The Simulator exams are extremely helpful in preparing for the exam as well as for 4-6 CONTINUOUS hours of sitting(practice exam and review).

Forum discussion is of immense use especially reading all the posts from Khurram Sir and Kevin's response to my posts.

I did not find exam very difficult nor easy or I should say straight-forward. Some questions are really tricky. Its very easy to eliminate 2 responses but then you are stuck with the other two.

Enjoyed all emails, newsletter, sample questions from Cornelius too. My BIG thanks to the entire team for making such helpful and great products for PMP preperation.

Best Regards,
Rachu.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login