fbpx

Reply: Downloading the podcasts directly to my iPhone?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Downloading the podcasts directly to my iPhone?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
11 years 9 months ago #2874

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Abdul,

This forum here is for questions about the PMP exam itself. If you need technical assistance in the future then please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Your question is answered in our PM Helpdesk FAQ section here: www.pmhelpdesk.com/entries/342704-how-do...st-to-my-iphone-ipad

In a nutshell: You have to use iTunes. It's the only way. Not because of us, but because Apple doesn't allow you to download ANY podcasts directly to your iPhone.
11 years 9 months ago #2873

ABDUL HAMEED BHATTI

I just purchased the PM PrepCast and I understand the instructions on how to access the podcasts via iTunes. However is there any other way to access them directly on my iPhone by simply going to the iTunes store and searching for the prepcast?

When I search the iTunes store directly from my iPhone, the only thing that comes up is some free podcast, but not the PM PrepCast that I purchased.

I will download the podcasts to my iPhone via iTunes if that is the ONLY way to get them, but is there any other way? I absolutely hate using iTunes and avoid it as much as possible.

Thanks in advance.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login