fbpx

Reply: Elegibilty For PMP Exam, How to submit docs to PMI

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Elegibilty For PMP Exam, How to submit docs to PMI

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
14 years 8 months ago #263

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Layth,

Here are my answers for you:

I submited the eligibility citeria for PMP exam four months ago through online filling form at PMI site, and I was found eligible, as I understood from Mr.Fichtner prepCast that you have to submit a 35 hours training certificate for PMI to be considered eligible, does this mean that my eligibility conditions are not met yet ? And do I have to submit copies of my training courses? I have a 35 training course in cost engineerin and I only filled in the boxes of the form but didn't submit any papers.
Can anybody clear this issue please?

If the PMI has accepted your PMP exam application in the form that you have submitted it online then you don't have to submit any other documentation.

Also I would like to know , what does it mean " it is time to pay your credentials" appears at my PMI page after login ? Is this the place where you pay for the exam fees? As I know that the exam is taken in a prometric center , is this fees different from the fees that you pay for the prometric center?

I do not know. Please contact the PMI with this question directly at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

What is the authorization letter you get from PMI to sit for the exam? and how to obtain it?

After you pay for and submit your application to PMI then you will receive your letter of eligibility. Now you can obtain an exam date from Prometric. This is fully automatic and you don't have to do anything.

If you have not received it yet, then the only explanation that I have is that there might be an issue with the payment. So you definitely should contact PMI and work this out directly with them.
14 years 8 months ago #262

LAYTH AlHAMED

I submited the eligibility citeria for PMP exam four months ago through online filling form at PMI site, and I was found eligible, as I understood from Mr.Fichtner prepCast that you have to submit a 35 hours training certificate for PMI to be considered eligible, does this mean that my eligibility conditions are not met yet ? And do I have to submit copies of my training courses? I have a 35 training course in cost engineerin and I only filled in the boxes of the form but didn't submit any papers.
Can anybody clear this issue please?

Also I would like to know , what does it mean " it is time to pay your credentials" appears at my PMI page after login ? Is this the place where you pay for the exam fees? As I know that the exam is taken in a prometric center , is this fees different from the fees that you pay for the prometric center?

What is the authorization letter you get from PMI to sit for the exam? and how to obtain it?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login