fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Is the current PMPrecast updated for Aug31 change

Is the current PMPrecast updated for Aug31 change 12 years 8 months ago #2345

• Sagar Mainkar
  • Sagar Mainkar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have purchased the PMPrepcast recently. Just wanted to know if the podcasts are updated for change in PMP examon Aug312011. I know it is just a change in way questions are organized but what I mean by question is whether any episode is added to address the persons taking the exam after Aug312011.
-Sagar

Re:Is the current PMPrecast updated for Aug31 change 12 years 8 months ago #2346

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Sagar,

Yes. The PrepCast is updated. (The big golden star at the top right of our website reads "Updated for the 2011 PMP Exam".)

Please read this article here to learn about the update:
www.cornelius-fichtner.com/index.php/pmp...2011-pmp-exam-update

So just make sure that you have the 10 new lessons starting with E70.xx downloaded and you are well on your way for the exam!
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Re:Is the current PMPrecast updated for Aug31 change 12 years 8 months ago #2351

• Sagar Mainkar
  • Sagar Mainkar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Excellent thanks for response :)
-Sagar
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login