fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP® Exam Formula Study Guide

PMP® Exam Formula Study Guide 12 years 8 months ago #2317

• Mohammed Abdelhadi
  • Mohammed Abdelhadi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear Admin

Already i purchased the PMP® Exam Formula Study Guide , But i can't find it
STORY:
When i purchased the PM PRECAST ,Website offer me a discount of PMP® Exam Formula Study Guide approximately 19 $ instead of 29$.and i can't find the link to download this purchased item.

Please Help me

Regards.

Re:PMP® Exam Formula Study Guide 12 years 8 months ago #2320

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Mohammed,

Please write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and explain your problem / request to the support team.

Give them your name and email address that you used when purchasing. The support team will then be able to help you.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Re:PMP® Exam Formula Study Guide 12 years 7 months ago #2327

• Mohammed Abdelhadi
  • Mohammed Abdelhadi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear mr Admin

Hello, how are you? Thank you for your wonderful product.

Please clarify to me about the pmprepcast product if this updated to my exam date 20/10/2011.

Because i purchased it already according to this stamp on the top right of wep sit page tell (2011UPDATED)
I am little confused about this pmp update examination after 31/7/2011.

As my knowledge the meaning of updating the exam after 31/7/2011 is just for distributing of the percentage of knowledge areas or project management processes NOT UPATE TO EDITION PMP 5

I mean the pmp 4th edition not expired after this date 31/7/2011 right or not.

Also If you please confirm to me about this exam flash cards 1750 is updated to the this new updates because I am planing to purchase this product.

sorry for disturbing

BEST REGARDS
:)

Re:PMP® Exam Formula Study Guide 12 years 7 months ago #2328

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Mohammed,

here are the details:

1.) The PM PrepCast: This is now updated for the 2011 PMP Exam. Please read this article here for the details: www.cornelius-fichtner.com/index.php/pmp...2011-pmp-exam-update

2.) What exactly is changing in the PMP Exam after August 31st 2011? Please read this article here for the details: www.cornelius-fichtner.com/index.php/pmp...t-this-means-for-you

3.) The PM FlashCards: No update is necessary. These flashcards are based on the PMBOK Guide 4th edition and there are no changes to PMBOK at this time. So you are correct: No changes to PMBOK Guide 4th edition.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login