fbpx

Reply: Number of ITTO Specific Questions

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Number of ITTO Specific Questions

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 8 months ago #2241

Adam Leslie

Okay. That is what I am currently doing. Thanks!
12 years 8 months ago #2237

Cornelius Fichtner

Adam,

There is no right or wrong answer to your question. "23%" is equally correct as is "1%", because everyone's PMP Exam experience is different.

Talk to 10 recent exam takers and some will tell you that they had encountered A LOT of questions of this kind and others will tell you that there was not a single one.

The PMP Exam really is random when it comes to the type and style of questions.

Instead of worrying about "how many of this (or that) type will I get?" focus more on understanding why a particular ITTO is used in a process. This will not only help you with the "pure" ITTO questions but give you a better understanding of the underlying principles, which is good knowledge to have for many questions styles.
12 years 8 months ago #2230

Adam Leslie

I have a very good grasp of the application of the processes & knowledge areas and can deduce many of the ITTO's without memorization.

I'm not sure if I can ask about actual exam experiences here, so I will direct my query in regards to "realistic sample exams", and people's experiences with those.

Question: How many ITTO specific questions can be generally be found on "realistic sample exams"?

By ITTO specific, I mean questions like the following:
Which of the following are correct inputs to "Direct & Manage Project Execution"?
A. Project Management Plan, Approved Change Requests, Enterprise Environmental Factors, Organization Process Assets

B. Project Management Plan, Approved Change Requests, Enterprise Environmental Factors, Business Case

C. Project Management Plan, Approved Change Requests, Enterprise Environmental Factors, Organization Process Assets, Expert Judgement

D. Project Management Plan, Approved Change Requests, Enterprise Environmental Factors, Work Performance Information

This may not be a very good question, but it gets my point across. I have a higher probability of getting this type of question wrong if I don't memorize it. So I am very interested in how many questions of this type are generally found on "realistic sample exams".

Thank you in advance.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login