fbpx

Reply: Verifying Entrepreneurial Experience

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Verifying Entrepreneurial Experience

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 8 months ago #2197

Cornelius Fichtner

Adam,

You are welcome. I only succeed about 50% of the time. There are some people who are still waiting for a response from me here in the forums. That is unfortunate but I can only do so much.
12 years 8 months ago #2195

Adam Leslie

Thank you for the fast response to my query.

And speaking of the "mouths of horses", I am always impressed when an author/educator takes the time to respond to their own message boards. I cannot say enough good things about your material.

Thank you again, and well done!

Regards,

Adam
12 years 8 months ago #2194

Cornelius Fichtner

Adam,

I see nothing unusual with your situation. Husband/wife companies are quite normal. The audit of your application isn't intended to focus on your relationship with the contact person, but instead on the validity and truth of your statements.

So I don't see an issue here.

However... to be absolutely certain, I would simply also send your request to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - in that way you get it straight from the horse's mouth.
12 years 8 months ago #2193

Adam Leslie

I am an entrepreneur who has had to "retire" due to the recession, and am moving toward re-entering the corporate workforce. To be honest, I am looking forward to working less hours ;) I have owned/partnered in (2) printing companies, (1) advertising publishing company and (1) graphic design & marketing company over the last 7 years.

My wife has been an equal partner/owner with me; sharing these duties along with many functional responsibilities. As such for many, many projects she is technically the organization contact for whom I performed project management duties.

My question is: If I were audited, will the fact that I am married to the primary organizational contact for whom I performed project management cause my audit to "fail"? She would be the one to sign-off on any professional experience verification documents.

Thanks in advance for any input!

Adam

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login